Idle times and the possible label for my first brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrasty

Reaction score
hehe was messing around and came up with this... what you all think?
Screenshot_191.jpg

Comments welcome

Cheers

I like the face at the top of the green burp......
I immediately thought of Dead Guy Ale though...and
the "U" in BURP looks like it has a j on it....

Funny, and mildly revolting at the same time.

I sure hope it doesn't taste like it sounds/looks. The green fog rising up makes me think really bad smell/taste.

The toe tag is a nice touch.

Overall, very creative and funny. I would probably try one just to see what it tastes like.

I'm not changing the green!! lol but i see what you guys saying about the turquoise, kinda distracting... i think ill change that a bit.. Thanks... ill post it again when i make the changes.

Cheers

Changed it up a bit...

Screenshot_11.jpg

edit:
thought this might be better too
Screenshot_12.jpg

Cheers

Like the second changed one. The amber ale in the orange really ties the label together top to bottom. I'm also glad you change the font. It was really hard to read before.
What about adding an "Since 20XX" tag? I've seen a couple on labels and want to add to mine. And maybe a taste description, hops used, specialty malts, that sort of thing.
Also, the corpe's left foot needs cleaning up. Maybe add a stoke between the shading change? Or smooth the curves up a little.

Overall I really like it. Better than I've manage so far.

I like the last one... but, again, I am not buying your beer ;) Do what you like!

Back