• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolax39

Reaction score
I have about 20 kegs for sale, $35 each, located in 49417, I'll ship via ups since they are right across the street from me.

with all the interest in them and the hassle with shipping ( ups quoted $26 on one keg), I have changed the offer, $30 a keg, but you need to come and pick up all 20 kegs, zip is 49417.

Hey there.

I live in K-zoo. I could possibly drive up to you an pick up 1 or two from ya. (If you are open to that) Could you post some pics?
Thanks,
Alan

I live in k-zoo too. Would you do 4 of them, pick up? Send me a PM if interested.

No... I contacted him right after he first posted and the price was $20 each, and never heard back from him; and I am only like 20 minutes away and wanted to pick up.

wolax39 said:
with all the interest in them and the hassle with shipping ( ups quoted $26 on one keg), I have changed the offer, $30 a keg, but you need to come and pick up all 20 kegs, zip is 49417.

He wants a buyer to pay $600 and pick up all 20 kegs apparently.

Latest posts

Back