Lost parts in wine kit #61079

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone else have this trouble?

• Yes

• No

• Duuuuuh! Huh?

• Why don't you mind your own business? LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.

HolzHacker

Reaction score
This is my first post, although it was done on the contact page and sent e-mail. I'll reiterate, here, maybe someone will (can) help me.

My wife went to Florida and Kentucky for 2 weeks, for our grand-daughter's graduation, in June, and she picked me up your Merlot wine making kit #61079. When I opened it a few minutes ago to make the wine, I found that the labels, corks, cork covers (polytherms labels), tubing, 1/4 teaspoon, air lock, racking cane tip, Bentonite & yeast nutrient packet, potassium metabisulphite & potassium sorbate packet, gelatine, tartaric acid, sulphur dioxide & pectinase packet, natural oak flavoring packet, sterilizer packet, and the wine yeast packet were all missing.

The only thing in the box was the 4 bottles, the 1 gallon cubitainer with cap, Concentrated grape juice, an order blank and the instruction booklet that lists the contents and how to make the wine.

I tried to call your distributor, NSI, Ltd., at 910 Orlando Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11552-3942, Telephone #516-678-1700, but I could get no answer. This was the number and address on the re-order sheet.

So, what do I do with this kit. It was sealed when we got it. Do I send it back to you for a replacement or do you replace the missing parts for us?

Is NSI, Ltd., still around? Who do I order more stuff from, since I can't get them on the phone.

Thank you.

Robert Mauk
45916 Halsey - REAR
California, Maryland 20619-3066

301-672-8130

Please answer as soon as possible. I can't use the kit until I get something figured out with you.

Bob

Back