Portable corny dispensing options

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Red

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A little while back there wwere some nice pic posted on a few peoples exampls of trasportable corny kegs and coolers etc. 1 step down from a real "jocky box".
I woul dliketo bring out a kegged batch for a "picnic" type thing and will probly just put the corny in a trashcan of ice and call it good.
I just remember seeing several variations on that theme here a few months ago and cant find it.

I'm building this portable corny kegger. I still need to add the beer line and faucet. My Perlick faucet for my Kegerator came in, so I'll be swapping that out and putting the cheapy on this gadget. That's a 3 gallon Spartenburg Corny in there.

4569-Beer2Go1.jpg

It's an Igloo Extreme from Costco for $39.99 and it's tall enough inside to handle the 3 and 2.5 Gallon cornies while keeping the lid closed. It also has a retractable handle like a roll-on suitcase.

4569-Beer2Go2.jpg

I'll be finishing it this week in time to tote 3 gallons of hard cider to a neighborhood brewfest. I'll post some pics on it afterwards and report on the performance.

Back