Just don't get it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been drinking Stone Brewing's Ruination IPA and Arrogant Bastard so I only read some of the above posts.

With that said, Hops are awesome. I didn't realize the true difference in the malts and the hops and such until I started brewing. From that I learned just like making chili:

To each their own.

I don't know where I was going with this. So I'll leave it at that. :)

Cheers!

I don't understand why some people like to be tied up and whipped either, but pain and pleasure can be intertwined.

Excuse me while I go oil my floggers.

Years ago I never thought I'd be a Hophead. I'd heard of them, but hops was bitter, and I don't like bitter. Fast forward. Now I seek out new and exciting IPAs and IIPAs. Love the American IPA flavor! The smell! I could just sit there and sniff the aroma all day (well, for the 15-20 minutes I am drinking it.)

But you can take your sour beers and pour them in the river (strike that. I don't want that crap accidentally flowing into my water supply!)

When drinking IPAs, you do have to drink in order. First have an IPA, then have an IIPA. After that, I don't know. I'm pretty much done by then.

Back