Woman found living with dead siblings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBHoss

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Can I have a WTF? from the congregation please?

Woman found living with three dead siblings
Mon Nov 10, 3:20 pm ET
CHICAGO (Reuters) – An elderly woman has been living with two skeletons and a badly decomposed body of her siblings in a suburb of Chicago, one of whom may have died at least 20 years ago, authorities said on Saturday.
The remains were found covered by sheets in various parts of the house in Evanston on Friday but no foul play was suspected.
Authorities said one of the siblings was last seen alive in the 1980s, the second in 2003 and the third in May.
The woman living in the house, described as "upwards of 90 years of age," was cooperating in the investigation and was taken to a facility for care.
Authorities, who did not release the names of the deceased, said a care worker had alerted them to the situation. Autopsies were due to be performed on Saturday.
(Reporting by Jim Marshall; Editing by John O'Callaghan)

I watched that show Intervention once and there was this horrible meth addict featured. He went into this story that growing up his Mom had like 3,4, or 5 stillborn babies and after giving birth would put them in jars and talk to them throughout his entire childhood. Horrible stuff.

ok if one was last seen in the 80's the other 2003 and the last in May they all must have known about the others that died.Sounds like one hell of a f'ked up family. If she was in her 90's the others may have been collecting Social security and she was cashing the checks , just a thought

Did the Sisters Vote for Obamer?

<Hangs Head in Prayer>

Lord...Forgive me for dat der, and be with them Pygmies down in New Guinea.
Please leave our voting "practices" out of this :p

acorn_fbi_081016_mn.jpg

LMAO!!

Back