WOW Halloween is around the corner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
single.barrel said:
that's some sick ass ****!!!!! You need to keep your clothes on,or it least do your cross dressing in the privacy of your own home,and not on a homebrewing beer forum!!!I certainly hope the mediators ban you, because it sure seems like your more interested in womens clothing,bad wine,and showing off your flacid and mediocure penis. you nasty mofo. take that somewhere else buster!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the Greenman family got this message.

EDIT: I hadn't even noticed that there was a visible weiner until this guy pointed it out. Guess I know where he looked first! (I'm removing the image because of this point. Thanks for letting us know you look at weiner, single.barrel!)

You know, I'm kind of sorry I missed this thread. It would have been pretty damn funny while in the bag. :drunk: (i'm assuming it has been eliminated)

Great pics of Miles in the gallery too Cheese. SWMBO is gonna be apalled when he grows up just like dear ol' dad. ;) (and isn't that what we're supposed to do? corrupt our children? :D )

Ize

Ize said:
You know, I'm kind of sorry I missed this thread. It would have been pretty damn funny while in the bag. :drunk: (i'm assuming it has been eliminated)

Great pics of Miles in the gallery too Cheese. SWMBO is gonna be apalled when he grows up just like dear ol' dad. ;) (and isn't that what we're supposed to do? corrupt our children? :D )

Ize

Exactly. Also note that he called the weiner "mediocure", as if to say that it's not up to his exact liking. Do you prefer them larger, single.barrel? Is that why you're name is "single.barrel"?

Back