Faith in humanity somewhat restored....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
After scoring a turkey fryer on clearance at the local Kroger I decided after one batch that the spigot was not so desirable (cheap Chinese pot metal)... Got all my goodies for a ball valve / dip tube setup and realized since I went the route of the cheap MLT conversion, I needed a 4" piece of 3/8" ID copper... None was spare in the pile at the house and HD / Lowes only carried the soft type in 10'/20' rolls... As I perused the wares, I mentioned to the salesman and a fellow patron that I didn't want to spend $$$ for a roll of the stuff when all I needed was a short piece... Luckily for me, the gentleman standing there was a plumber and gave me a piece off of an old faucet he had in the back of his truck...

The new assembly works like a charm and I didn't spend a dime... Life is good...

:ban:

SO that's why that guy keeps following me around with a bucket and a constant supply of taco bell.

Latest posts

Back