2009 Detroit Lions Schedule

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2009 LIONS SCHEDULE

September 13................. Taft Junior High School
20................Cub Scout Troop #101
27................ Detroit Blind Academy
October 04................Spanish American War Vets
11................Crippled Children's Home
18................ Eloise Mental Hospital
25................Girl Scout Troop # 353
November 01.................. Michigan Venereal Disease Clinic
08.................Fraser Boys Choir
15.................Korean Amputees
22................. National Hospital Pastoral Ministers
26................ Great Lakes Synchronized Swimming Team
December 08................. Grand Rapids Gay Boys Club “Special Monday Nite Game”

RULE CHANGES FROM LAST YEAR
1 - When playing polio patients, the Lions must not disconnect knee braces.
2 - When playing the Blind Academy , the Lions must not hide the football under their
jerseys.

RULES THE SAME FROM LAST YEAR
1 - A touchdown (this is when the ball is carried over the goal line. For all you Lions fans
that have never seen this) it is still worth 6 points.
2 - The Lions will be allowed 20 men on the field at all times.
3 - The Lions will be allowed to substitute with band members at anytime.
4 - The Lions will be awarded 10 timeouts as opposed to 3 for the opposing team.
5 - The Lions will be awarded a first down with each gain of three yards or more, instead
of the usual ten yar ds.

NAME CHANGE
The Detroit Lions will be changed to the " Detroit Tampons" as they are only good for one period and have no second string.

The most pathetic team that they will play, even on your sarcastic schedule, will be the Cleveland Clowns, err, Browns.

Hey, as a Lions fan, the only thing I care about is going 4 - 0 in the pre-season.

Man..... I just perused youtube for a minute.... I wish we could still watch him play..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ACXdm3Ebs]YouTube - Barry Sanders Two Greatest Runs[/ame]

Class act, through and through

Screw Barry Sanders, I will never forgive him for quitting on the eve of training camp and I hope he gets herpeghonersyphliaids. Not really.... but I still don't like him. He was not a class act one bit, HE IS A QUITTER!

What about the Handicapable Lady Lions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hiZ-E7LKbc]YouTube - Clerks Animated Series Episode 5 part 2[/ame]

Question: How do you keep the Detroit Lions out of your back yard?
Answer: Put a goal post up!

It was career day at school and all the kids were to talk about what thier fathers did for work. One by one it went around the room and little Jonny was terrified that it would soon be time to tell the class what his father did for a living.

Teacher: Okay Jonny, your turn, what does your father do for a living?

Jonny: (tears running down his face) He blurts out, "My dad is a prostitute, he sleeps with other Men for money! The worst is when he brings them home to our house, I hate all the moaning!"

The teacher was of course shocked and didn't know what to say except, "Class dismissed." After the class had left she called Jonny up to the front desk and asked, "Jonny, are you okay? Is that really true about your father, he's a gay prostitute?

Jonny took a deep breath, let out a little sigh and said, "No, he's not really a gay prostitute, he plays for the Detroit Lions and I was just too embarrassed to tell the class!

Lions in 09' Baby!!!!!! :mug:

Eastside

Back