i got 2 cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a start! I recommend a good soaking in Hot PBW for a day or so and replacing the o-rings before kegging anything.

You guys on the east coast are lucky. There is next to NOTHING for me in my area. And I'm searching the San Francisco Bay Area! Things pop up sometimes, but for the most part, not much to choose from.

Honestly, that was the first time I've seen corny kegs come up on the Craigslist for ALL of the DC/VA/MD metro areas and the outlying areas of MD. I've been searching for kegs for at least 2 months on there.

Gotta LOVE Craigslist !!

I was clued in to a craigslist listing from a fellow HBT'er Glibbidy, who knew I wanted to start kegging.

6 kegs, 2 carboys, 5lb tank w/2 stage regulator, 4 pairs of disconnects ,various magazines etc. (1993 Zymurgy anyone ?)

$200

Seller used to brew, but now does not have the time, and drinks far less than before.

I am now at a new stage, and plan to populate that 15 cu ft freezer downstairs ...

Will lean heavily on this group for kegging advice ..

Thank You Glibbidy !

Back