Im drunk...And I don't care who knows about it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillandCo

Reaction score
often times I find my self browsing this site, reading, And pouring pints out of the keezer until I go cross eyed and feel the need to go to sleep. I had a long night at work it's 2 in the morning and I think I deserve this.

maybe it's me, I know I have a brewing problem, But would like to save the "Drinking problem" for another day. I would not be spelling this right if it wasn't for my handy computadora.

Cheers to another:mug:

Time for bed.

Drinking problems are very subjective. If you enjoy it then I don't see it as a problem. Cheers to another! :tank:

I limit myself to roughly 2 pints a night...sometimes I forget to keep count!

I enjoy drinking but have the problem that betwen us, me and SWMBO drink it faster than I can brew it :(

I have drinking problem. Sometimes after a few, it dribbles on my shirt. It's a real problem. Sometimes I forget to keep drinking and fall asleep instead...and then I'm behind on me drinking! Another problem!

you go buddy

7d88c301-e701-49d9-9138-da05d3c8d5ab_568x424r0.jpg

The only alcohol abuse that I know of is leaving that last bit in the glass! :ban:

Since I have gotten a bit more advanced in age, I try to limit my drinking to one bottle a night. It seems that I have gotten weaker with age, and it is harder to hold the carboy as the night progresses......so only one for me.

Back