How Old Are You People?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lubbock Brew

Reaction score
I've been browsing the boards for a few weeks lately, waiting the arrival of my first brew setup. Got the Super-Delux Kegging System from www.morebeer.com. I literally can't wait to just see all the stuff. Anyway, sorry for the mumbling but back to the quesiton.

How old are you people? I'm only 21, been drinking for some time now but since my 21st I've been seriously trying to try everything. I tend to buy a case (24) bottles of singles just so i can try everything they have. Noting like 24 different kinds of beer in one case.

I'm just interested in the age of people here just to see how long it takes the average person to decide that they are tired of paying for the commercial stuff.

37 here, ben brewin for 53 years though, 15 in this life and 38 years in the last. Maybe more but the lives before that stayed drunk alot, whored a bunch too, died of the black clap once i think! Anyway, no more of that **** for me now, i just drink homebrew now and troll the beer sites for recently legal boys to brew and have sex with..... So where ya from?

Not quite old as this thread.

This might be the necropost of the year. Especially considering the NP's comments.

HD, did you start the thread in a previous life?

37 here, ben brewin for 53 years though, 15 in this life and 38 years in the last. i just drink homebrew now and troll the beer sites for recently legal boys to brew and have sex with..... So where ya from?

This post made the end of a very stressful brewday come to a good close. God bless the intarwebs.

I'm 24.

I travel at just under the speed of light, so I age a lot slower than you guys. I look 53 but am actually 975.

You Earthlings just ask the daftest questions sometimes! :)

pffft. SWMBO turned 29 for the 5th time back in August. Yeah it's all fun and games now, but I figure here in a few years she'll finally roll over to 39 the second time over night and have a meltdown or something.

You're not the first. I blindsided a guy at the FCA Nationals earlier this summer.

Again, I was at King's last night until close. Crazy night. I got there at 6:30 and ~25 people walked in at 7. :eek: There were only two people working, Kristy and Ron, so the regulars pitched in and took orders and poured beer while Kristy helped out in the kitchen. So we sat around and drank late. :tank:

EDIT: There'll be a lot of that over the next couple weeks.

I like Chi Chi Rodriguez' line; when people asked his age he'd tell them, "Plenty-nine."

I'm closing in on my 55th trip around the sun.

How old are you people? I'm only 21, been drinking for some time now but since my 21st I've been seriously trying to try everything. I tend to buy a case (24) bottles of singles just so i can try everything they have. Noting like 24 different kinds of beer in one case.

Took me an extra 21 years to appreciate the variety. That was two years ago.

SmithShaw Are you of legal age to drink where you live?
HBT Forum Rules

"In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO PRODUCE HOME BREW IN YOUR STATE/COUNTRY TO REGISTER AND READ THIS FORUM. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index."

Brung. We are a private site. We require legal age. We don't care about any possible WI loopholes. Because the possibility exists that our local laws apply to us. We do this for the integrity of the site ane not based upon any individual belief about the proper drinking age.

Bring It!!!

Brung. We are a private site. We require legal age. We don't care about any possible WI loopholes. Because the possibility exists that our local laws apply to us. We do this for the integrity of the site ane not based upon any individual belief about the proper drinking age.

D'oh! :D

27 in ~6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back