• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

brass two tap tower and drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickeymoose

Reaction score
I am looking to trade this brass tower and drip tray. The tray had a drain and plastic screen. The tower is polished but the drip tray is not. I am looking to get either a couple of ss perlicks with 4 inch shanks or a dual system regulator with aluminum manifold. I dont know if I am asking for too much here, but let me know if interested.

tower.jpg

This is now just up for sale, as I have purchased the other stuff I was after. I will also still accept trades just need to hear offers.

Thanks
Cassidy

$$$$$$$$$$? Dems the rules.

#5 All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

Sorry, i didnt think about that now that im not necessarily looking to trade only. I guess i would take $100 plus shipping or a comp trade. If i am way off base please let me know. Its defenitely not a rock solid price.

Back