Early morning brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTerp

Reaction score
Brewing my first ever batch early on a Saturday morning. Just added my first hop addition. Everything is going great so far. Only added half of my LME at the start. Going to add the rest with 20 minutes left in the boil. Alot of things I've read on here suggest late extract additions are a good thing. Figured I would do half and half and see how it turns out. It is an extract Fat Tire clone from AHS.

Good luck! Let us know if you have any questions. I'm brewing later today, out at my lake cottage with a couple of friends. We might have a beer (or three) during the boil. Sometimes the best part of brewing isn't brewing at all!

Another Wes Virginian! I've been seeing a lot lately. Cool to me,as my family is from Corley. They spread out over the years to many parts of West by God. Welcome to the asylum for HB lovers.

Everything went well. My copper IC got my temp down to 70 in 12 minutes. I was impressed. Now just have to wait for my starter to take off and start fermenting.

Back