• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plea for best ball lock price!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbraun77s

Reaction score
After changing to a 15 gallon set up, I have come across a major issue. I NEED CORNIES!!!!! Where is the best deal for ball lock cornies. I got my first 10 for under 20 bucks a pop. I can't buy a $40-50 corny! Help a brewer out!
Brew Strong, my friends!

In PA...looking to get at least 8-10 more to get me at 18-20...currently the 15 gallon batches allow me only 3 beers on tap...

Check out cornykegs dot com They seem to have the best prices I've been able to find, especially if you buy multiple

Pepsi has stopped using Cornys and has gone to a bag in a box system...check your local pepsi distributor to see if they are selling their cornys. Might be worth a phone call - ask to speak to someone in the PPE department.

Thanks for the tips! I'll follow up on them and hope for the best. I think I am going to try out CornyKeg.com when they get their 4 pack available.

Brew Strong, my friends!

Corneykeg.com Is a great place and if you can get to the store front you can get them a bit cheaper. I myself live in Ohio pretty close and just picked some up. They are the coca-cola style (pin-lock) converted to ball lock. They also do not have the pull style blow off its an auto set to 130psi. Hope this helps I know gas is more expensive than beer right now but with shipping costs and you wanting 10 or so it might be worth the drive.

Ohio from PA might be a haul...I'll have to check the shipping vs. driving scenario next week...plus I'll add in the value of checking out any brewries/pubs along the way...does anyone know what their shipping is like? I can't figure it out until they are back in stock.

I dont know what the prices are like at the other keg supply places, But I used to buy mine from my local pepsi distributor for 10 bucks each. I stopped buying them cause me and all my friends had all we could use, plus some.

Perhaps you should consider just using sankey kegs to keg, then you'd only need one! And you can often get them for the same price on c list

Back