beer can collectors ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeasty

Reaction score
anyone on here collect beer cans. i know it was much more the fad a few decades ago...i still have mine from when i was younger and i tried to see if they were worth anything. looks like they are not cool anymore ?

My oldest brother collects Sebewing Brewery stuff. He has about 20 cans. They went out of buisness decades ago.

Mostly bottle now, I have about 500 you can see a few pics in my gallery. Probably only about 25 cans.

are any of those unopened ? i always thought they were worth more if they were closed ? none of my cans are unopened.....i was collecting as a kid back in the late 70's. we used to use a can opener on the bottom so the pop top was not pulled off.

I used to collect beer cans when I was kid.

Do you have any pictures of your collection ? I'd like to see them if you have some.

I used to collect beer cans when I was kid.

Do you have any pictures of your collection ? I'd like to see them if you have some.

i hate to admit it but i plan on pulling them out of storage and selling them. i will likely get next to nothing for them from what i can see on the internet. i will be surprised if i have more than a couple that are worth more than 50 cents ! the rest i will probably dump on ebay or recycle. i'll try to remember to send you some pics of the "good ones" if you pm me your email address. i have a few cone tops.....

are any of those unopened ? i always thought they were worth more if they were closed ? none of my cans are unopened.....i was collecting as a kid back in the late 70's. we used to use a can opener on the bottom so the pop top was not pulled off.

You have to open them to find out if the beer is any good. Some of them aged for many moons in the various apt's I lived in but they have all been opened eventually.

Latest posts

Back