March 809 PL-HS-C - 115V (eBay for $108.99 w/free SHI)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mplutodh1

Reaction score
For those in the market for a center inlet march pump, USA Pumps just got a few more in. Figured I'd pass the word on (I'm in no way affiliated with them, just been watching for inline models and saw these).

http://cgi.ebay.com/March-809-PL-HS...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335812bc82

e5f1_12.JPG

Cheap part to buy and install from any hardware store, but be aware you will need to do that.

Good note - however depending on the application, a plug might not be needed.

We're holding out for in-lines because of our frame design and how we planned to mount them. If you're wiring it into a system driven by a control panel, you might not need a plug and can use the leads that way (how we plan to do this).

These C models run $20-40 more most places + SHI. So figured I'd share.

If anyone is looking for inline models - they're posted as well (just visit the USAPUMPS store/other items). $110 free SHI. $5 more than the last time they had them but still $30-50 cheaper than most shops or retailers.

Just ordered 2 for our build.

If anyone is looking for inline models - they're posted as well (just visit the USAPUMPS store/other items). $110 free SHI. $5 more than the last time they had them but still $30-50 cheaper than most shops or retailers.

Just ordered one!

Thank You For The Heads-up...you just saved me some cash.

Latest posts

Back