Label for my first brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billpa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Its still a work in progress but this will probably be my generic label for all my brews and I will just change the type and possibly the color. This is for my first brew, an ESB.

gudenwork1.jpg

rdwj said:
Hope you have an extra black ink cartrige!

Looks pretty cool!

haha...good point. Labeled bottles will only be for gifts, etc. so I will rarely print them out. When I get my kegerator up and running, I am going to do interchangeable custom labels for the taps which will be less generic looking.

Have you given thought to making the moon have subtle craters?

Will you make an Orange harvest moon for the fall?

Well, it goes without saying that I enjoy wour work. :)

olllllo said:
Have you given thought to making the moon have subtle craters?

Will you make an Orange harvest moon for the fall?

Well, it goes without saying that I enjoy wour work. :)

Those are some great ideas dude! I guess thats why you are the brains and I am the...er...brawn :D

Very sweet Bill! So, what's Güden and how does the the moon & cupid come into play?

You are one talented artistic mofo! :D (said with affection)

@ Ed

Guden is the first word my son said (he is now 16 months old). He would frequently grab beer bottles out of my hand and put his mouth to them. I would ask him if it was good beer and he would say "Guden". My wife says he is her angel baby so thats why I incorporated the Cupid figure. I add umlates because it just looked cool :D

@ Barley

I forgot to add that text. I like it as well and it will be in the next version.

Cheers,
Bill

Latest posts

Back