Anyone See These TV Tap Handles W/LCD Display?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea. Seems a little gimmicky though. And the product description was pretty funny to read. I would consider buying one if they werent so dang expensive. Id rather had a digital tap board for the money.

Yea that's what I thought the price needs to be a little more reasonable. More like half price and I would be considering it. Still pretty slick though....

John

Yeah I was checking these out a couple weeks ago. Cool idea but like you said, pretty darn pricey. I'd be in it $1000 for my five taps. Also, only 15-18 hours per charge? That doesn't seem very practical for most applications. It also says the $199.99 is a pre-order introductory price, which makes me think they'll increase in price after the initial offer. Cool idea, but I think I'll stick with my custom made barrel stave tap handles.

So, $1200 for a six pack?

That price would have paid for my 6 tap 13cf chest freezer, the RPi2B and Arduino that run the compressor using BrewPi and the fully metered RaspberryPints tap list - including the pricey SF800 meters - the 19" display, the dolly I built that houses all the electronics...plus my two Craig's List 17cf fridges (one of them literally brand new/never used) AND 3 of my 16 kegs.

So, no...

Cheers! ;)

taplist_01may15_01.jpg

Yea Microbus and Trippr that's crazy money! I'll stick to my tall pub tap handles that have circle chalk board inserts. They work fine, I just write what beer is on tap. Trippr that is a sweet setup brother! :mug:

John

Yea Microbus and Trippr that's crazy money! I'll stick to my tall pub tap handles that have circle chalk board inserts. They work fine, I just write what beer is on tap. Trippr that is a sweet setup brother! :mug:

John

Ya. I 3D printed mine with my brewery logo on it. Cheap to produce and they look pretty slick

Latest posts

Back