Quick Joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShepFL

ShepFL
Reaction score
I am standing in a bar in town yesterday and this little Asian guy comes in, stands next to me and starts drinking a beer.

I say to him, Do you know any martial arts, like Kung-Fu, Karate or Ju-Jitsu?
He says No! Why the hell you ask me dat, is it coz I Chinee?
Nope, I say, it's because you're drinking my beer, you little prick! :cross:

I love a good racist joke.

Did you hear the one about the white guy?

Me neither.

This was told to me by a Norwegian:

One day 3 Swedes were walking through the forest when they came across some tracks. As they stood over the tracks, looking intently at them, the 1st Swede said "those are moose tracks." The 2nd Swede shook his head & said "No, those are wolf tracks." The 3rd Swede never got a chance to say just what sort of tracks he thought they were because just then they were all run over by a train.
:D

ug, who brought their mom?

What? I DO love racist humour! I grew up on Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, etc. They ALL had some very funny routines regarding color and race and gender.

Just pointing out that there aren't any jokes for white guys. Unless someone knows of any. And you can't count the White and Nerdy song from Weird Al, although that has some fantastic white guy one-liners in it.

This was told to me by a Norwegian:

One day 3 Swedes were walking through the forest when they came across some tracks. As they stood over the tracks, looking intently at them, the 1st Swede said "those are moose tracks." The 2nd Swede shook his head & said "No, those are wolf tracks." The 3rd Swede never got a chance to say just what sort of tracks he thought they were because just then they were all run over by a train.
:D

Ha ha! Close enough.

How many Jewish Princesses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Just one. She stands there holding the lightbulb and waits for the world to revolve around her!

OK, maybe not a "joke" in the traditional sense, but funny as hell:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Nice!

Stuff to give white people for Christmas:

2. Single-malt scotch. With beer snobbery mastered and wine snobbery all but abandoned, white people have been forced to find a new alcohol. It’s got European heritage, it’s expensive, college-age white people avoid it, and perhaps most importantly, crotchety old white men love it.

Well, looking at this I don't think I'm white anymore.

I do like scotch, but I don't buy the really expensive stuff and I don't drink it that often. Mostly beer.

OK, things on this list I'll admit to liking, in order:

1, 10, 11, 13, 15, 19, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 50, 51, 53, 57, 58, 60, 61 (a lot), 64, 65, 72, 74, 78, 80, 81, 84, 86, 88, 89, 91, 93, 96, 99, 109, 110, 112, 113, 114, 116, 123, 125, 126, 127, 128, 131, 132, 133

So, maybe I'm a white guy. Oh well.

Back