• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Uni Strut

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently purchased a combination of stainless and black powder coated unistrut, brackets, and hardware from www.strutchannelfittings.com. Great product and very heavy duty (can't image this stuff ever wearing out). Great stuff to DIY your own stand when welding is not an option. However, it doesn't quite fit with where I want my brewing to go at this point. And I would love for someone to be able to use it in their brewhouse. This stuff has been assembled and disassembled, but never brewed on and never seen any heat.

Attached is a 95% complete parts list. There is a bit more hardware and an extra 18" section of stainless, that are not on the attached, that I am throwing in as well. Overall, about $475 worth of material in total.

I'm willing to sell it shipped at $350.

As always, thanks for looking and PM me with any interest.

Cheers,
Brian

View attachment 1655_001.pdf

Bump. I still have all of the above unistrut and associated hardware. Go easy on me. Shipping is CRAZY expensive, but I need to get rid of it. I've included a rough sketch of what I was intending to build (a BIAB stand/tower) before changing directions. I even have a ratchet pulley I'll thrown in as well...

Thanks again for looking.

Cheers,
Brian

View attachment 2071_001.pdf

Bump. Any interest?

You can get creative with this stuff, so the drawing I attached was only my idea. You can go in so many other directions with this.

Bump.

I also have a few keggles posted for sale as well.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=529995

I'd love to cut a deal with some one looking for strut and a keggle or two. Imagine my drawing (the BIAB tower concept) turned on its side as a great start to a single tier rig. Or, package the BIAB inspired keggle, bag, and strut.

As always, I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers. Shipping might be a challenge, but one I'm willing to try to figure out...

Cheers,
Brian

Back