good deal for this equipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daum

Reaction score
http://www.beer-wine.com/category_page.asp?categoryID=1&sectionID=1 I have that from a person on craigslist who says they used it once and cleaned it expecting to brew again but then graduated and now doesn't have time. Would be able to get it for 40 dollars. Thought it would probably be good addition to my current equiptment for several reasons:
I right now only have a single fermenter with a three stage airlock. That is really it.

I was going to go back and buy the rest of the equipment when my batch was nearing finishing fermenting and what not. I figure that at the store it is 13 dollars a pail, 3 a top, 13 dollar bottle capper, then the other odds and ins like the tubing for siphoning and what not. So wouldn't this be a pretty good deal since I get another primary fermenter, and a carboy, and all the other equipment i was going to have to buy all all this for maybe only 10 dollars more than I was going to have to pay for a bunch less.

Good deal?
Daum

Latest posts

Back