The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should provide a review about their beer shortage.

Cape - FYI this was a joke. I'm interested to check you guys out as I pass by your brewery twice a day. I'm glad I live in a town where a brewery can start and do well.

I know there are ******** who would and do post bull**** in the interwebs to screw business owners. I did not and would not actually do this.

Let me know when your taps are flowing and I'll be there as soon as I can. :mug:

OK...now that is out of the way...let the ball-busting resume.

So what's the definition of a cougar that just isn't interested in anyone? biotch?

frigid_bridget_display.jpg

olllllo said:
Let me tell you this. You will never miss and your pockets will never be flat.When you're wearing the right kind of hat!

If we could just revisit this bit of foolishness for one moment...

Are you suggesting that your hat somehow assures your satisfaction? So then by 'right kind of hat' I'm going to assume you mean a "Hey there Sailor, wanna sink the Bismark' style?

With the generally accepted exception of Mrs Yeager, wives and other SWMBO's are pretty much out of bounds. It's one thing to bust Capes chops, its something else entirely for some arsehole who's most likely never even met her to start talking **** about the woman.

Mrs Yeager is the exception because everyone, even Mrs Yeager, knows that she pretty much brought it on herself by marrying Yeager.

paulthenurse said:
With the generally accepted exception of Mrs Yeager, wives and other SWMBO's are pretty much out of bounds. It's one thing to bust Capes chops, its something else entirely for some arsehole who's most likely never even met her to start talking **** about the woman.

Mrs Yeager is the exception because everyone, even Mrs Yeager, knows that she pretty much brought it on herself by marrying Yeager.

By your logic Paul I'm now out of bounds! Woohoo!
For the record... All of the wives that I've met are pretty farkin awesome. I'd have to seriously step up my game to be half as cool as Mrs. TheNurse.

Thunder_Chicken said:
Finally made it to Bog Iron today. I was home on a Saturday AND they had beer. Got me a liter of Stinger IPA which I will probably empty later this evening. The sample was good stuff. I might have to go back.

Many many times.... Just to make sure it's good....

Yeah, I'm worried now that Cape will overcompensate and make too much beer. Got to keep emptying those kegs to make sure it stays fresh.

The Stinger IPA keg kicked as they were filling my liter, so turnover doesn't seem to be a problem just yet. Thankfully they had another keg ready to go.

Thunder_Chicken said:
Because I wanted to make sure I'd get some beer.
so too, and no spit!

No, because of the ****storm last week.

First I made an awesome, epic, Masshole joke:

I should provide a review about their beer shortage.

Then, in some unfortunate timing, someone actually DID provide a bull**** review:

whats really funny is someone rated the bog at a 3.

Then Cape (very naturally) got pissed and assumed one of us Massholes did it:

Oh i get it. Hilarious stuff.

Odd how i mention an app and then magically a day later the brewery has a score.

You guys want to poke fun and bust balls on this thread, awesome... No one has busted more balls than me and this is the spot for it... So have at it.

That said... "Busting balls" outside, where the public could form an opinion of a business that Frank, Matt, and I have spent a huge amount of time and energy on because you think its fcking cute.... Is a massive ********* move... Kind of like "letting us know about a typo in a menu" by plastering all over fcking Facebook even though all three of us easily contacted.

And then PTN pointed the finger at me, probably only in Masshole jest mode, but still:

Big John... When I find out who panned the Bog I want you to go kill him for me.

Unless it was the Flatulent Fowl. I'm still not sure if he's a he or a she. Don't matter. Go kill their gender neutral arse when I give you the word.

Catching up on the thread, I saw the timing of events and wanted to chime in:

Cape - FYI this was a joke. I'm interested to check you guys out as I pass by your brewery twice a day. I'm glad I live in a town where a brewery can start and do well.

I know there are ******** who would and do post bull**** in the interwebs to screw business owners. I did not and would not actually do this.

Let me know when your taps are flowing and I'll be there as soon as I can. :mug:

OK...now that is out of the way...let the ball-busting resume.

Not knowing where the matter rested, I decided to keep quiet and keep my incognito when I visited today. Cape, you guys look like a great operation and your heart is in the right place. Your beer rocks and I will be back.

Back