Today's Top Secret Beer Haul...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
Pics unavailable due to right hand incapacitation, but I swung by a few stores today and grabbed a few 'new-to-me' brews:

1 x Stone Imperial Stout
1 x Old Engine Oil Stout
1 x Rogue Shakespeare Stout
1 x 4 pack Ten-Fidy Imperial Stout
1 x Ommegang Holiday gift pack w/ Three Philosophers, Hennepin, Chocolate Indulgence and a shiny new glass...

Kinda in a stout mood today I reckon...

Ten-Fidy is yummy BTW...

:cross:

Got a small mason jar in the fridge w/ some I harvested from some Mocha Porter... May get another batch going though...

:off:
i noticed you said your right hand is incapacitated... i am currently typing with my left hand only because of having surgery on my right elbow yesterday... stinks only having one hand, especially since i am not left handed.

Where did you find the Stone Imperial Stout!! I've been wanting to try it for a while!

Where did you find the Stone Imperial Stout!! I've been wanting to try it for a while!

Bullocks, again... It's awesome living 5 minutes from a decent beer store...

:ban:

:off:
i noticed you said your right hand is incapacitated... i am currently typing with my left hand only because of having surgery on my right elbow yesterday... stinks only having one hand, especially since i am not left handed.

Apfelwein + Wood stairs + Socks = OUCH!!!

FYI : Pics are a little rough if you aren't a fan of arms bent in places they shouldn't be...

I too am right handed... And in case this is your first arm injury, typing will be the least of your issues... Personal hygiene ranks pretty high on the list of things that are suddenly more difficult... Try scrubbing your left armpit with your left hand...

Surgery was a week ago... 1 titanium plate and a bunch o' screws later, I am waiting to get rid of the insane itching under my splint / cast...

:mug: to you for a speedy recovery...

Wow! this is my first injury of this kind...actually it was repair of a torn tendon. looking at your injury, mine seems mild! i should be free of my cast by the middle of next week.

speedy recovery to you as well and this morning's percocet (oxycodine) is to you!

Latest posts

Back