• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Malt Mill, Little Giant, PID etc for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrck17

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling some of my beer equipment. Everything is in working order. Plan to ship everything in USPS flat rate boxes. Prices include shipping.

UPDATE: Everything is sold with the exception of the stirring motor and paddle in the picture. I may make a post for this later.

Pump: LG 3-MD-HC, 1/12hp, cord intact - $80 - SOLD
Jack Schmidling Malt Mill (never used) - 50 - SOLD
Auber SLY2362 PID: $25 - SOLD
EDIT: 3x Three Piece ball valve and 1x two piece ball valve: $20 - Didn't realize how cheap these have gotten. - SOLD
SS HEX - 50ft SS 1/2" tubing with two 1/2" 90 degree compression fittings on either end. - $50 - Sold
O2 Regulator - Sold
SS Pickup - Sold
2x better bottle valves - 10 each. - SOLD

Also realized I have a Perlick 525SS I could let go for like 25 including shipping. - SOLD

The rest of the stuff in the picture is for sale too so if you see something you want make an offer.

XytCW8P.jpg

GLsCgXW.jpg

In Dallas for pickup.

Latest posts

Back