• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Three NB Megapots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tophmck

Reaction score
I'd like to sell my 5 gallon all-grain setup, as I've moved to 10 gallon batches. I don't want to deal with shipping these, so local pickup only in Madison, WI.

$125 for an 8 gallon pot with lid, dip tube, and thermometer -- I used this as a hot liquor tank

$150 for a 10 gallon pot with lid, dip tube, and thermometer -- I used this as a mash tun -- the false bottom could use replacing but is still usable, so I'll throw it in for free with the purchase of this pot

$150 for a 10 gallon pot with lid, side pickup dip tube, and thermometer -- I used this as a boil kettle

$375 if you take all three. Aside from the false bottom, everything is in great condition - thick stainless steel and no dents! Dog not included.

00x0x_fBAAo0kuMK_600x450.jpg

00m0m_ajcnk2ktjz0_600x450.jpg

Both 10 gallon pots are now gone, but the 8 gallon is still available.

Back