Beer fridge happy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippyclown

Reaction score
Good lineup I've assembled this week my friends

photo.jpg

looks outstanding . . . and, not to be critical..... but, it looks as though there is still a fair amt of room in there...... just say'n.

Myers Briggs would peg you as a "glass is half empty" kind of guy, wouldn't it.

Braufessor said:
Seriously though - that is an awesome lineup of beers..... one occasion, or are you sipping on those?

Working my way through. Adding and subtracting as I go. No occasion.

Braufessor said:
Nice - have you had "Madam Rose" by Goose Island? I see you have some of the others in there. Had one a few weeks ago and loved it.

Sure have once and haven't found if since. Enjoyed that one. Not a fan of the goose island IPA though at all.

Showed my 4-year old kid this pic and asked him, "Son, which one of these beers is not like the others?"

"You mean that sh*t in the box at the top?" He said.

"Good boy," I told him.

Looks pretty similar to my beer fridge, minus the Miller of course. Although there are a few Keystones in mine......:eek: Guilty pleasure... However, my fridge is smaller so definitely full..:rockin:

mewithstewpid said:
How in the hell did you get both Pliny and heady?

The Pliny is 2 weeks old and the heady is 6 days old. I have friends in both areas.

Love the Pliny but head to head I can't get enough Heady Topper. When you open that can its like you just crushed fresh hops in your hands straight off the vine and took a big whiff. And it drinks like it smells. Just juicy fresh hops. Amazing. I've had other beers that compare to Pliny but not Heady yet.

Back