Five Hop Hills Planted - Photos and Blog

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Took advantage of the milder weather and planted five hop hills yesterday.

Hop_Hills_April_2_2011.jpg

Three hills are cascades and two are willamette. These rhizomes came from Hopfarmer here on HBT, Glen at Rising Sun Farms. See more photos and read more about it at http://www.singingboysbrewing.com/The-Blog.html

Nice! I'm still waiting on mine. The weather here is getting much nicer so the moment they arrive, I've got some work to do! I'll probably set up the plots once I receive the shipping notification so they can go in the ground without delay.
Good luck!

Looking good. cant w8 to get to mine. stupid weather it has either rained or snowed for almost 3 weeks straight here.

Thats awesome! I have some pics, I need to post. I think with the great weather and persistent watering mine will show up soon.

Dont overdo the watering this time of year KAMMEE. Grats on the buds so far, they will be 2ft tall before you know.

This evening, I checked on the hop hills and all three of the cascade hills and one of the willamette hills have buds poking through the soil.

Latest posts

Back