Personalized Brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this Spam?

• Yes

• No

• Nader

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fingers said:
Then there are those of use who don't get much sex at all and become very uncomfortable. Not that I'm gonna go gay bashing or anything, but Cheese, can you get your avatar to put it's shirt on? :(

l_b889b91b8047a8bc4c357b7020e4136f.jpg

Cheesefood said:

:off: Do you know who this guy is? Why he's dressed/equipped(gin?) like he is? And what's with the nose?
Basically you've succeeded in piquing my morbid curiosity. Thanks, Cheese:mad:;)

Hmm, Sage, Spinach, and.....Iceland Moss? Regardless, doesn't sound like a nice ingredient list.

Oh, and thanks Cheese. I needed something new to have nightmares about. :p

2y1y1z2 said:
... Kelly - ... Moonwort...

Moonwort? Isn't that a dance Michael Jackson used to do back in the day - before he turned white and started bedding little boys?

Rhoobarb said:
Moonwort? Isn't that a dance Michael Jackson used to do back in the day - before he turned white and started bedding little boys?

C'mon now, let's be fair here. He was acquitted of those charges. That means he's as innocent as OJ.

Nathan - Iceland Moss, Medlar, Sage
Kris - Not in book
Kristofer - Not in book
Tara - Lesser Celandine, Medlar, Sage
Nik - Not in book
Nikolas - Not in book
Matt - Garlic, Nettle, Wormwood
Matthew - Broom, Onion, Mandrake Root
Dylan - Chicory, Lettuce, Plantain
Heidi - Angelica, Gravel Root, Celery

Hmmm Yeah, I think I'll pass on those ideas...

Although, chicory and plantain sounds like a Bavarian Hefe.

-D

Back