Hello from Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyc

Reaction score
I've been on the site for about a month but figured I'd introduce myself. Wife got me a kit and the Extreme Brewing book for Xmas. So far I've done an english ale kit, came out ok, a scotch ale thats 1 week into the bottle, a big brown ale from the book that I just bottled, and a DFH60 clone in the primary now. Also have 3 gallons of Apfelwein and a gallon of mead going. Got plans for an imperial pale ale this weekend too so should be fun. It'd be cool to meet up w/ the Atlanta guys some weekend, I'm on the north side in Sandy Springs.

Jumped in with both feet didn't we?! Good job.
Welcome to HBT and the obsession...

Its actually even better than that, the mead and Apfelwein are for the wife, she was so excited she gave me the kit a couple days before Christmas and we brewed Christmas night. I already had a turkey fryer so I'm doing full boils already too!

Right on!

I'm in Decatur, first batch bottle conditioning. I work out near
Alpharetta. I know some Atlanta people met up at 5 Seasons
recently.

There's a beer festival in Athens 4/5 too!

welcome! Looks like you're heading in the right direction. If your interested there is a homebrew club starting up in Athens. A little bit of a drive for you but were having our meeting at the Terripin Brewery. The 1st one is nextThursday at 6:30pm. I'm at work now but if your interested drop me a PM and I'll get you all the info.

Hello from the northern north side (C'ville) !!!

Neal

Welcome to HBT from Roswell! Ya, we met up not long ago over at the Prado. Waiting for one of the experts to have a AG brew day :D

:mug:

Back