Tucson , AZ Here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAB

Reaction score
Hey!
Glad to have found this forum. Lively, intelligent and many levels of interest. I've got about 3 EX, 4 PG and 1 AG behind me now. No truer words were spoken than when Jeff Haines (Brewer's Connection, Tempe) told me, "The best beer you'll ever drink is the one you made yourself."

Tucson Homebrew Club is pretty active here in Tucson. Boondocks, the last Wed. of every month at 7 pm.

Equipment: Three-tier gravity feed in the works. Just got my burner last week. Woo-hoo!

Welcome Jab. I've not attended the local homebrew club. Life is just a bit too busy. Maybe I should someday. There's a web site isn't there? Lost all my favorites a while back...

Thanks. Yeah, you betcha, http://www.tucsonhomebrewclub.com/

Busy? Yeah, know what you mean. Especially this time of year. They are a real good bunch tho' and guests are always welcome. Since I commute across town it makes it a little easier to drop in.

Cheers!

I love it!

Quoting my boss, right here on the Forums!

He's right, though. The best beer you'll ever drink, is one you make yourself!

steve

skou said:
I love it!

Quoting my boss, right here on the Forums!

He's right, though. The best beer you'll ever drink, is one you make yourself!

steve

Steve,

2 fold cool.

#1 The boss being quoted here on the boards. :rockin:

#2 YOU'RE working IN BEER for your boss and spending time here at HBT. :rockin: :rockin:

Rockin'. :D

Ize

I work for Jeff, because I love the industry, (and Jeff is a decent boss.)

I'm here, for basically the same reason. (I love the industry, and {Jeff is a decent boss.})

Oh, I'm also a Forum Geek. (You guys need help with a computer, let me know!)

steve

Jeff was the one that nursed me back from a bad experience with Mr. Beer. I probably did something wrong since I have difficulty following directions. I hear good things about Mr. Beer from others. Nonetheless, Jeff talked me through the process and my first beer was his White Water Wit PG. It turned out fantastic and I've been hooked on homebrew since.

Has he found an apartment yet or is he still sleeping in his office? :D

Back