Graphic Designers / DTP'ers (Training stuff?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadDoc

Reaction score
Anyone know of great training stuff for using Adobe software? My current job has mediocre training stuff thru a website and I want better training than what that can provide. Its thru some training website. I really want to learn the more advanced stuff. I can do cs2 or cs3 but don't feel like using cs3 right now bc of work only has cs3 but cs3 could go on my other computer.

Which Adobe product? Some of the Classroom in a book series work well, but it really depends on the product... I am assuming Photoshop?

Eric

Which Adobe product? Some of the Classroom in a book series work well, but it really depends on the product... I am assuming Photoshop?

Eric

I also use Illustrator and InDesign and would like to learn the others.

I also use Illustrator and InDesign and would like to learn the others.

walk through the program tutorials themselves ... then just explore the program. You get stumped, use the help function.

Google search for different forumns and websites works pretty well. Is there something specific, at this point, you need to know about any of the three programs?

Latest posts

Back