• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Kegerator. Holds 6 Corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reshafer

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my kegerator. It's all stainless steel and fits 6 corny kegs comfortably with room for secondary regulators and manifolds. Holds temp at 38* on the hottest days of the summer with no problem. Only trades would be a smaller kegerator plus cash, or a decent boil kettle plus cash. Price is $950 with the 3 tap tower and faucets or $800 without. I can deliver if it is a reasonable distance and asking price is paid.
:mug:
Located in Romeo/Washington area

20150331_123948.jpg

20150331_124025.jpg

20150331_124204.jpg

Sorry you're not getting any love on this. I think 600 bucks is a pretty good price for a commercial unit like that. The beauty of it is that those things are built to be repaired when things wear out. It will last forever.

Still have your stainless kegerator for sale? Have any pics after it's been detailed? I have a 2 keg unit with 2 tap tower I might be up for trading. I'm in Livonia.

Joe

Looking to sell or trade my kegerator. It's all stainless steel and fits 6 corny kegs comfortably with room for secondary regulators and manifolds. Holds temp at 38* on the hottest days of the summer with no problem. Only trades would be a smaller kegerator plus cash, or a decent boil kettle plus cash. Price is $950 with the 3 tap tower and faucets or $800 without. I can deliver if it is a reasonable distance and asking price is paid.
:mug:
Located in Romeo/Washington area

Still have your stainless kegerator for sale? Have any pics after it's been detailed? I have a 2 keg unit with 2 tap tower I might be up for trading. I'm in Livonia.

Joe

Updating pics
wqUbzMc.jpg
ni1gzTe.jpg

RZ7sDc0.jpg

Just to let you know...I'm not seeing your location on the posts. Most folks here have the town/state in that field. Might help you move this thing if folks know your location, because that's a fairly big unit and shipping isn't much of an option without significant cost involved.

Cheers,
Dan

Just to let you know...I'm not seeing your location on the posts. Most folks here have the town/state in that field. Might help you move this thing if folks know your location, because that's a fairly big unit and shipping isn't much of an option without significant cost involved.

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks for the heads up, Michigan is in the title, located near Romeo.

Right on! Hoping you can move that thing. I'd love to have it, but I suppose I could buy two for the shipping cost to Greece.

Latest posts

Back