Coffee and Whiskey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
I'm pissed.

We (my fiance and I) were supposed to go out of town today with another couple to see the Smashing Pumpkins and just have a fun weekend. Well, the drummers in the hospital so the shows been pushed back....Ok we thought, we'll just go and have a weekend in Austin...no big deal. But now our friends don't want to go so it's just going to be another lame weekend.

Anyway, I took off from work today and I've got nothing to do. SWMBO went to work for a few hours so I'm just hanging out at home....hittin the coffee and whiskey :tank:

So the question is: whats your favorite (if any) morning drink?

Coffee and Whiskey in the wee hours when fishing, or camping.
Coffee and Irish Cream in the winter
Beer, the rest of the time, Porter is best, but Heffe is amazing with eggs.

cubbies said:
That sucks dude. I would have just gone anyway. Some of the best trips I have been on have been just me and SWMBO.

Hehe I tried that....she wouldn't budge. Said it was too much $$$

I'll have to try hefe and eggs....that actually sounds pretty tasty!

Alamo_Beer said:
So the question is: whats your favorite (if any) morning drink?
Spicy Bloody Mary. Definitely takes the edge off if I had a rough night...

ma2brew said:
Spicy Bloody Mary. Definitely takes the edge off if I had a rough night...

Good bloody mary ... perfect blend of spice and flavor. Next ... wisconsin bloody mary.

Yeah, bloody mary...or a nice homebrew if I'm brewing. There's something very primal and guttural about drinking barleywine at 6am.

I'll take a white russian anytime of the day.

I remember at the first bonnaroo I would drink a big bottle of Sammy Smith Oatmeal Stout for breakfast everyday, was de-lic-ious!

Back