MD Summer Brewday - Aug 15th 2009- Signup Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might hvae my jockey box done in time for Saturday. If I do should I bring it so you can just bring the keg outside?

my **** is all ball lock, not pin lock... is that ok? and what is barb vs. thread? they go into kegs and make tasty beer come out!

Since I'm only gonna be able to stick around part of the day, I won't be bringing my equip anymore. It sounds like everyone is set anyways though.

What time do we light the burners?

Jezter - are we all set for the ESB regarding ingredients?
What do folks suggest for the ESB yeast - s-04 or s-05?

See you bright'n'early tomorrow! :mug:

Whenever people show up, they can light their burners. I'm gonna start heating water sometime between 8 and 9 am.

I bought you a pack of S-04 per Stefin's recipe. I'm using Windsor on my batch.
All other ingredients are prepared and ready.

Whenever people show up, they can light their burners. I'm gonna start heating water sometime between 8 and 9 am.

I bought you a pack of S-04 per Stefin's recipe. I'm using Windsor on my batch.
All other ingredients are prepared and ready.

Thanks a million! That's great! I couldn't get windsor last week.

ok, minivan is packed, with kettle, 2 mashtuns, burner, propane, 2 fermenters (one for william) a bag for ADX. spoon. hops beer yeast starter all loaded in the AM. oh yeah, mead too :p

anything im forgetting?

I think my neck has never been this red before. I had fun. It was good to meet the new folks and others.

I was hung over earlier this evening. Can't imagine how bad my head would've felt if we'd stuck around the entire time. We had a fun time with you guys, looking forward to the next brew day.

I got a nasty hangover on the way home. I decided the only obvious solution was to drink more once I got home!!!!

I drank some more, caught a refridgerator that was falling down the stairs, then went to bed!!

Back