Sam Adams VS Santan Beer Co. Over Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that reminds me of when Anheuser Busch tried to sue Dogfish Head over their Punkin Ale and Chicory Stout for the names being "too generic."

I'm a huge supporter of SanTan brewery here in AZ. They make great beer.

They're alright. I need to try more of their beers to see if I like any of them. Sex Panther is good, but there's an undesirable flavor in that beer I just can't place. Their amber ale seemed a bit too watery although it had a good flavor.

I think I had and liked their IPA.

Their Amber Ale is my favorite. I thought it was very thick. Maybe it was the batch that I had, but I thought it was great (and definitely not watery). Their beer for the Arizona Strong Beer Festival was not good. It was an Imperial Red that was honestly the worst beer at the festival. But I love their Amber, Hefe, Devil's Ale, and IPA that they sell in cans at any liquor store that sells decent beer.

Yeah. My neighbor had a growler of their Hefeweizen. It was pretty good. It had a banana after flavor and I like that, but other than that it was a generic hefe. However, my favorite beer at the Strong Beer Festival was their Imperial Red. It was outstanding and I went back to that booth twice. I talked to the guy running the booth and he said that they had never brewed it before, but got really lucky. It was the first beer I tried and the best beer I had that day.

Sex Panther is good, but there's an undesirable flavor in that beer I just can't place.

Could it be the used diaper full of indian food? Or maybe the turd covered in burnt hair? Possibly they used a bit too much bigfoot's d!ck.

I've never tried their beers, but if they're using Anchorman for naming them they must be had by me!

They have a good porter and I did get to try the cask cascade ipa. Good stuff. The glasses they use are similar to sam adams but they are not an exact copy. To be honest if you need a special glass to make your mediocre flagship beer taste better then maybe you need a new flagship beer.

Back