What pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjsaudio

Reaction score
I am building my new rims setup. What pump is recommend? I will use this as my main pump for transferring from the hot liquor tank to my mash tun ect. Any help would be great. Thanks

March, Little Giant, Chugger all make pumps for homebrewing. I have a March 809 that has been reliable for years, I am up updating the poly head to a Chugger stainless (they are interchangeable) center inlet pump for greater durability and flow capacity. I am also buying another pump that will be a Chugger center-inlet because the cost of a stainless March is enough that I'm willing to try the Chugger especially given they have a solid reputation for customer service form folks from this site. But, I can only give you advice on the March 809 at this point, it is a rock solid pump.

I have looked at a few pump and the chugger stainless center inlet looks nice. I think that is the one.

Back