• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Little Giant 3MD-HC Pump with Fittings; Counter-flow Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamilt22

Reaction score
I'm selling all of my brew equipment and this is all that's left.

The pump is the Little Giant 3MD HC. It's in great shape, I've used it for a few batches, maybe 15 hours of run time, if that. Comes with brass quick disconnects and a ball valve, as well as beefy silicone tubing. This is not to be confused with the March pumps! This is much better quality. Quieter, faster, stronger, won't croak if it runs dry, etc (there are threads that hash this out...)

The counter-flow chiller is a standard build (almost identical to the AHS chiller). 25' coil. Copper tubing inside and copper in/outlets; garden hose outer. Works great, especially with the pump :mug:

I'm asking $250 for the pump and $50 for the chiller.

I'll ship these for FREE! Local pickup preferred of course, my area code is 18977.

Pictures and links available on request!

Please send questions to Hamilt22 at gmail dotcom - my forum inbox always fills up.

- Drew

iijakii - I'll need your email address to send pics. please message me: hamilt22 at gmail dotcom, thanks!

Back