I need help. Seiously!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he meant spend time interacting with each other, not just being in the same room together and being in their own worlds.

I know exactly that he means. Many people I see are in the same room, but absorbed in texting/TV/laptop and not interacting at all with each other. I've seen couples in restaurants where one is reading the newspaper and the other is on the phone. That's not really going out together, when you think about it!

Time with each other in each other's company is important!

WildGingerBrewing said:
This confuses me. Not in the same room? How is that spending time together?

Sorry for the text. That is brutal. But you also need to look at the other side of this. Sometimes it's just over. And if that's the case, you need to start looking at your options. Kids? House? Cars? Get a lawyer and ask some questions. Don't mean to be harsh, but I've been there too and sometimes you just need to protect yourself.

To clarify I meant just being in the same room and watching tv doesn't really constitute as spending time together

I don't really believe in getting a divorce so I really don't even want to consider that at this point. Im judging others that do. I just dont want that as an option at this point

This confuses me. Not in the same room? How is that spending time together?

Sorry for the text. That is brutal. But you also need to look at the other side of this. Sometimes it's just over. And if that's the case, you need to start looking at your options. Kids? House? Cars? Get a lawyer and ask some questions. Don't mean to be harsh, but I've been there too and sometimes you just need to protect yourself.

haha, it is just a typo...

" We just decided to spend more time actually together just not in the same room. "

Swap "Just" and "not". Then it makes sense the way he meant it.

You started the opener with, "Drunk by the way"...

Could it be that you always get drunk, say stupid stuff, and then pass out?

Stop drinking so much and focus more on her. But don't be a woos. Make her chase you again and give that challenge. Sacrifice, my friend. She probably sees that you love beer more than her.

I think he meant spend time interacting with each other, not just being in the same room together and being in their own worlds.

I know exactly that he means. Many people I see are in the same room, but absorbed in texting/TV/laptop and not interacting at all with each other. I've seen couples in restaurants where one is reading the newspaper and the other is on the phone. That's not really going out together, when you think about it!

Time with each other in each other's company is important!

haha, it is just a typo...

" We just decided to spend more time actually together just not in the same room. "

Swap "Just" and "not". Then it makes sense the way he meant it.

To clarify I meant just being in the same room and watching tv doesn't really constitute as spending time together

I don't really believe in getting a divorce so I really don't even want to consider that at this point. Im judging others that do. I just dont want that as an option at this point

Yes, I know what he meant. I said it "tongue in cheek"

bobbrews said:
You started the opener with, "Drunk by the way"...

Could it be that you always get drunk, say stupid stuff, and then pass out?

Stop drinking so much and focus more on her. But don't be a woos. Make her chase you again and give that challenge. Sacrifice, my friend. She probably sees that you love beer more than her.

No I never get drunk and pass out. I was drunk because I was upset, but yes that would definitely not help the situation if that was the case

Things are going good haven't gone to therapy but I'm making an effort to not talk about brewing so much. She doesn't mind the brewing at all she just doesn't like when that's all I ever talk about. Yea I deleted my first couple drunken ramblings. She was on board with a bunch of new stuff I wanted to get for brewing so that was good : ).

image-2887875001.jpg

This weekend will be the first run with the new gear and she agreed to maybe participate

Some women just hate beer and anything to do with it. Rolling their eyes whenever the topic comes up. But they can get annoyed easily at many things us guys like.

I was watching Take Me Out last night on TV, and 7 girls X'd out the guy for saying he likes to play Hockey in his spare time. Women can be harsh for the silliest of reasons.

Picking a guy for them is like picking out a pair of heels that they aren't 100% in love with... They gotta have them, even though they're too small of a fit. So they buy them and find a way to freeze/heat them to make it fit.

I like what Chris Rock says... "Fellas, you ever catch your woman just lookin' at ya and not sayin' nothin?" - "It's because you ain't her first choice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Women are not always right, but you should strive to ensure that they always think they are right.

Some wise man once said, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!"

Back