The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did Cape get three days in the box?

Hey Yeager, if you break the rules around here, you get to spend some time in the box! Doesn't that sound like fun?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what, I'm not gonna take a break because 1 guy can't take a joke and the other thinks I'm an ass for posting a pic.

Ignore them... you'll learn very quickly, they're all half a brain cell off a retahded.

... except Melena... and Big John (but big john is never on).

... and me.

I'm wicket smaht.

.... I have had a big annual pig roast for 14 years now. I way over-cooked a pig... THREE years ago... and these bozos still bring it up.

Nice to know someone other than me thinks I'm not retahded. Yup, haven't been on regularly in a while. Finally able to get on at work again.
:mug:

I knew it. I figured a PTN beat down caused a stroke which in turned caused a change in personality for the better. I liked uppercase noob and lower case cape better :)

So you're not cape. Give us more clues or a second form of identification. I'm placing a roaming wannabe masshole that dusted in from the interwebs cosmos or Hoppy.

If we've got a Hoppy infection in the Masshole thread... we're done. Burn this mother****er to the ground and start over - you can't get rid of that ****.

I hate cross thread contamination. Will the noob be bringing her dog to Masstoberfest? Wasn't there a near dog fight last year?

Just heard on the radio that there is a Cleavage lContest at the King Richards Faire thus weekend.

I'd propose something line that at Masstoberfest but I'm afraid Cape would bust out his Doppelgänger N00b persona and show up in a bustier.

The horror. The horror.

Considering that mrsthenurse and I are usually the only women hanging about for Masstoberfest I don't see how the proposal would go over...

No one wants to see Cape's hairy cleavage. Except maybe Yeager...

Wow.

you take a few days off of this thread, and you do need a full translation guide. Noobs, Boobs, Alternate ID's, Alternate egos, people joining, people quitting, people getting dismissed (not just a Tebow reference here), people getting benched.....

If anyone is ever in doubt about why this thread has this name, I believe the last two days did a very good job of summarizing the entire thread! Well played everyone.

Now if I can just figure out WTF PKU stands for......

I'm at a loss on that one, still.......

Wow.

you take a few days off of this thread, and you do need a full translation guide. Noobs, Boobs, Alternate ID's, Alternate egos, people joining, people quitting, people getting dismissed (not just a Tebow reference here), people getting benched.....

Nice PKU. ;)

Wow.

If anyone is ever in doubt about why this thread has this name, I believe the last two days did a very good job of summarizing the entire thread! Well played everyone.

Now if I can just figure out WTF PKU stands for......

I'm at a loss on that one, still.......

I beleive its an acronym for please kill yourself, but I could be wrong

Back