Winning! and other Charlie Sheen related beer names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheen's Black & Tan "Its more of a request than a beer, *****!"

and

8-Ball IPA "Hops so strong, they'll make your nose bleed!"

How about:

Your Ridiculously Predictable and Canned Television Show Makes Me Regurgitate Past Episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond and Fart Saved By The Bell Reruns Ale.

God that show is stupid.

Moon Sheen Pale Ale - Take it any way you like

F-18 Charleywine - In the air, on the ground, even if you're underground; this will "F" you up!!

Gangbang Cokefest Double IPA - You feel like Charlie Sheen after one of these!

My Boss is a Di*K Imperial Pilsner - After two of these you will say anything!

"It's the work of sissies. The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent. Do the math … another one of their mottoes is 'Don't be special, be one of us.' Newsflash: I am special, and I will never be one of you! I have a disease? Bull****! I cured it with my brain, with my mind. I cured it, I'm done … you don't look like you're having a lot of fun. I'm gonna hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here but I sure like the view, Alex!"

Im down with Winning Weisen-Bock!

Your Face will Melt off IIPA

"your children will weep over your exploded body"

Bitchin Barleywine
Who'rdered the Porter
Droopy Eyed Armless Cream Ale
7 Gram Bock

Latest posts

Back