Anyone do custom labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
Hi all. I have zero artistic talent and would like to create a brewery logo. Is anyone willing to make one for me at a price?

I would like it to be vector-based? so that I can have it upsized to a 2'x2' vinyl sticker to put on my kegerator as well as small enough to print out bottle labels.

Thanks all.

Just a thought - you may want to include any ideas you have about the logo or name of your brewery. You'll get a better response, because someone may be inspired by an idea.

Good though. My brewing name will be the Laughing Llama Brewery. I want some kind of cartoonish llama laughing and maybe holding a beer in the middle. Then have the text "Laughing Llama" around the top and "Brewery" around the bottom.

I hope this is enough to make a start on whether this would be interesting to anyone.

I want some kind of cartoonish llama laughing and maybe holding a beer in the middle. Then have the text "Laughing Llama" around the top and "Brewery" around the bottom.

I can do cartoony stuff. I sent you a private message with a few questions.

Thwizzit has offered to make me a sweat label and logo. I will post up when it is completed. Thanks all who offered to help.

Sounds very cool! I'm gonna lurk - if its a purdy label, you might be getting a PM from me too, Thwizzit!

Latest posts

Back