Bar Room Rodeo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hambone

Reaction score
So a friend of mine and I were drinking some homebrew and bsing while attemting my first kegging. He reminded my of a game we used to play in college while getting wasted at the bars. It is the funniest damn game I've ever seen and I can't believe I almost forgot about it. It was called Bar Room Rodeo and the rules were simple. You find a fat chick on the dance floor (the bigger, the better) and you go up to her without her noticing and bite onto one of her back belt loops. The object is to try and hold onto her pants for 8 seconds without using your hands while she frantically tries to turn around to see WTF is going on behind her. We made all of the rookies on the rugby team do this everytime we went out and it caused non-stop laughter for hours on in. I've seen a couple of guys get punched afterwards, two guys get kicked out of the bar, and a couple of them actually sleep with the fat girl afterwards. Damn I miss my freshmen year.

That is Awesome!I wish I was young/stupid enough to pull it off now.

I thought the rodeo was something like this: while behind your wife, calling her sister's name and trying to hold on for the ride.

Back