Got high blood pressure? Sniff farts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydrogen sulfide is weird stuff. 3-4 years ago it was shown to put mice into hibernation, but not lower their blood pressure.

For the rest of us it sounds like pickled eggs and homebrew might help us live longer. Or maybe it will just seem like it because we'll be living alone.

No sir, I'm not sniffing your farts for fun...I have high blood pressure. :D

Ok, yeah that's pretty gross. I remember a camp counselor once telling a group of kids around a fire that "Admit it, you all want to smell other peoples farts". Even then, I thought {what a freak}. :fro:

Hydrogen sulfide is weird stuff. 3-4 years ago it was shown to put mice into hibernation, but not lower their blood pressure.

For the rest of us it sounds like pickled eggs and homebrew might help us live longer. Or maybe it will just seem like it because we'll be living alone.

I heard a similar story on Oprah many years ago.

The scenario went like this: Given only 6 months to live what would you do?

A man answered that he would immediately move his mother-in-law in with him and his wife. It wouldn't prolong his life any, but it would certainly feel like it...:D

I heard a similar story on Oprah many years ago.

The scenario went like this: Given only 6 months to live what would you do?

A man answered that he would immediately move his mother-in-law in with him and his wife. It wouldn't prolong his life any, but it would certainly feel like it...:D

sir i would like to subscribe to your newsletter!

Back