• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts All Electric Homebrew Set-up and Kegerator (Keezer); Many items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawkATP

Reaction score
Selling my homebrew equipment:

Single Tier All Electric 10-gallon. Includes two bottom drain converted sanke kegs(15.5 gallons) and one 10 gallon Rubbermaid mash-tun. Wood stand, and march pump to move all liquids. Two 5500 watt element and 1 PID Control Panel. ($800) ***SOLD***

Keezer (kegerator), holds 4 5-gallon kegs and includes temperature converter. Four faucets (three of which are Perlick) ($150)

8 5-gallon cornelius kegs ($40 each) ***SOLD***

20-gallon CO2 steel tank ($80)***SOLD***

Tap-Rite Regulator ($75)

Counter flow chiller ($50)

Grain Mill ($75)***SOLD***

2 Sanke Fermenters ($50 each)

Commercial Ventilation Fan ($50)

pH Meter ($20)

refractometer ($15)

20111220_07.jpg

Hi do you have more pics of the brew rig? Also the keggerator? Thanks!

From the picture looks like you built a custom condensation hood and have the Commercial Ventilation Fan attached to that? How was that working and any additional pics? Just getting my electric work done next week in the garage and need to setup something similar.

PMd very interested in the system, just want to know more about it. I also live the town next to you :)

Here are some more pictures of the brewery. It also includes a 50-amp GFCI protected spa panel (not pictured). Also pictures is the NorCal Solutions multi-tier hop blocker for the brew kettle which I took out and pictures. I'm only looking for local buyers, not looking to ship the equipment. Thanks for looking.

20151113_04.JPG

20151113_05.JPG

20151113_06.JPG

20151113_07.JPG

20151113_08.JPG

20151113_10.JPG

So the pid controls the hlt? Do you do herms? Is the element in the bk just set to full bore when on?

The control panel controls both the HLT and the boil kettle. The HLT is controlled by set temperature on the PID and the BK is controlled by by the PID by setting the element output between 0-100% to control the boil.

The control panel controls both the HLT and the boil kettle. The HLT is controlled by set temperature on the PID and the BK is controlled by by the PID by setting the element output between 0-100% to control the boil.

Awesome, I think I am interested. I also live in Concord and can probably pick up this weekend if that works. Just a few more questions I will send in a PM.

If you decide to ship, How much for just the reverse hinged false bottom?

I pmed you. I'm really interested in the grain mill and the counterflow chiller. Any pictures of those? And what kind of shape are they in?

I'm interested in the faucets and shanks off of the keezer if you are willing to split them up

Ball lock corny kegs? If they're still available, I might be interested. I could probably drive up one day this week (I'm in the New Haven CT area).

Pm previously sent about the exhaust fan, but no response. Still interested. How many cfm is it? Can be shipped to 29526 / Myrtle Beach, sc?

Pm previously sent about the exhaust fan, but no response. Still interested. How many cfm is it? Can be shipped to 29526 / Myrtle Beach, sc?

I had messaged the OP about the exhaust fan as well......but at this point I'm probably a good 4-6 months from that part of my build so if the OP can ship to you I'll take myself out of consideration (assuming there have been no additional inquiries)

I had messaged the OP about the exhaust fan as well......but at this point I'm probably a good 4-6 months from that part of my build so if the OP can ship to you I'll take myself out of consideration (assuming there have been no additional inquiries)

Appreciate it, man. Going back, it looks like we posted one after the other when he first listed it.

I would suggest making him again. I bought the brew rig from him last week. I know he had a busy thanksgiving week planned. He's still out there and the fan was still there as of Tuesday

Back