Tax Deductions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, but they really should change that law....that is if they want MY business.

Not really. I'm supposed to pay taxes on all ingredients as well as equipment.

That's the way it should be in every state. Last time I checked, grain is food. Stupid, greedy bureaucrats.

No tax on grain, hops, or yeast (I think) in Florida either. That's about the only good political, tax, education, or government related thing I can say about this state.

No tax on grain, hops, or yeast (I think) in Florida either. That's about the only good political, tax, education, or government related thing I can say about this state.

BS...Every person that is about to claim bankruptcy moves there and are able to keep their home. That is why Enron (or some other large corporation) had their presedent move their prior to bankruptcy and buy a 3 million dollar home that wasn't lost when he filed.

I am not saying BS to you, just to the fact that there are so many different tax havens throughout the world. Here, there, everywhere has them.

Back