firestone beerfest!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love my local beers.. Russian River, Lagunitas an, of course, my home town's Bear Republic. But, I have to say I have a real warm spot in my heart for Firestone. Wish I could be there. Spent two days at RR for Pliny the Younger.. never a disappointment. I heard last year was good but a bit bitter.. this year is awesome... very well balanced. I've been back twice and will be back again next week.

snips from the article...
"Breweries that are scheduled to appear include Three Floyds from Indiana, Founders from Michigan, Mikkeller from Denmark, Dogfish Head from Delaware, Cigar City from Florida, and many California breweries, including Russian River, Stone, Pizza Port and Sierra Nevada."

"...Every Brewery in attendance will pour one �sessionable� beer, a beer that�s less than six percent alcohol by volume, and one rare beer, along with a brewer to talk to attendees about their beers."

I think it will be cool to get to talk the brewers

Back