• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bottle tree and Vinator Bottle Rinser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmummert

Reaction score
This setup makes bottling as easy as possible. Everything is in great condition. Stackable sections with sturdy arms hold up to ninety bottles upside down to drain, dry, and store. Its wide base collects drips, while the tower rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all sides of the tree. Made of durable plastic; very stable and compact. Vinator Bottle Rinser Reservoir with self-priming pump shoots a stream of sanitizer solution, sulfite solution, or rinse water when a bottle pushes down the nozzle. Mounts on the top section of the Bottle Tree. Also if you are interested I will include approximately 90 clean brown bottles with no labels. Local pickup in Clinton, NJ is the preference. $50 or best offer.

Thanks

I don't need the bottle tree but I'm interested in the bottle. I live in Annandale so local pickup would be easy.

Back