80% off ITC-308 temperature controller EU standard outletfor review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Noted: This active is ended now. But our lowest prices is during Nov, 27th to Nov, 30th. 20% off for ITC-308 Pre-wired controller. Click here. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=558247

We are offering some discount codes in exchange of your unbias review in listing.

We all stock our itc-308 pre-wired dual stage temperature controller in these countries, Germany/france/Italy/ Spain. All in Amazon warehouse.

80% discount which is under 10EUR. If you are interested in them. Pls PM ME. Thanks.

itc-308_zps4ebexdvo.jpg

Ugh. Paying for reviews is poor taste. I know throwing in "unbiased" seems to smooth over the ethics question but it really doesn't. The recipient of the discount can't escape the bias because it's involuntary.

Ugh. Paying for reviews is poor taste. I know throwing in "unbiased" seems to smooth over the ethics question but it really doesn't. The recipient of the discount can't escape the bias because it's involuntary.

I'm sure for some it would feel this way, but what does the buyer have to gain by giving an incomplete or dishonest review? He/she already has the product, and even paid a little for it. If it sucked, they would possibly have more to gain out of being honest and giving an unbiased opinion, or at the very least, they wouldn't have anything to lose by being honest.

It's really no different than the Amazon vine program. Except in that case, the reviewer is getting the item completely free.

We respect customers opinions. They can write their feelings free. We don't require them how to do it. We sincerely hear and get more different feedbacks. Thus we can improve our items.

Thanks.

Back