Belgian fun for the weekend (pics)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghart999

Reaction score
Look what I bought for the weekend......

img1502.jpg

Saison duPont is one of my absolute favorites.

It's been a very long time since I've had Kwak, but it is a good one for sure.

Saison duPont is one of my absolute favorites.

It's been a very long time since I've had Kwak, but it is a good one for sure.

Have you ever had the Dupont Avec les Bon Voeux? If not, I suggest picking a bottle when it is in season or if you can find it. It is their "celebration" beer and comes out around Christmas, but holds up all year.

Have you ever had the Dupont Avec les Bon Voeux? If not, I suggest picking a bottle when it is in season or if you can find it. It is their "celebration" beer and comes out around Christmas, but holds up all year.

I have not! Thanks for the tip, Derek.

I was quite fond of Prankster. It was a very delicious and refreshing golden ale, with a little kick to it. Definitely a beer a would like to drink two or three of while watching a movie or playing some video games.

I was quite fond of Prankster. It was a very delicious and refreshing golden ale, with a little kick to it. Definitely a beer a would like to drink two or three of while watching a movie or playing some video games.

Soda Bar in North Park has it on tap right now, along with Damnation, Blind Pig IPA, and a few other good things.

I hope you have the appropriate glassware for all of those...especially the boot!;)
Gezondheid!

I have a couple, but not the exact for each beer of course.

I'm waiting till Friday at 5pm to start....

It's like leaving raw meat in front of a doberman.... Drooling has begun.

Back